by Anna Sward of www.proteinpow.com in association with Optimum Nutrition.
Team ON has teamed up with Protein Pow to create a wide range of delicious snacks, meals and treats. A favourite among the Team ON Athletes are these sweet, legendary protein-packed pancakes using Gold Standard 100% Casein Protein.
With 24 g of pure micellar casein per scoop this slow digesting protein powder delivers amino acids to the muscle to continue to support muscle growth long after exercise. This will ensure these pancakes help support both muscle repair and growth overnight or when you need to satisfy sweet cravings. Why not try them yourself for breakfast, a snack before bedtime or even dessert?
Banana Protein Pancakes
- 1 banana
- ½ cup oats
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Gold Standard 100% Casein (vanilla)
- 4 tbsp. from a carton of coconut milk
- Using a handheld blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together.
- Fry on a nonstick pan further non-sticked with some butter, coconut oil, or low-calorie cooking spray.
- Top with honey, maple syrup, nut butter, coconut oil, or chopped fruit.
Macros per one whole stack of pancakes: 477 kcal, 35 g protein, 45 g carbs (of which 7 g is fibre) and 16 g fat.